Friday, June 8, 2012

Social CRM - It's All About Your Customers

Last night I was honored to be one of the panelists discussion Social CRM, along with Craig Lambert of The Lambert Group and Tim Lynch of FocusVision. The event was hosted by OMG, the Online Marketing Group. One of the most interesting things about this topic is that Social CRM means different things to different people. It all depends on who you are, what business you are in, what your goals are and most importantly, who your customers are.

I'll post a more thorough recap of the event, but I wanted to quickly get this picture posted today. The meeting was at the Stamford Innovation Center, which used to be the court house. As you can see, the panelists got to sit up at the bench. I felt a bit like Judge Wapner from the People's Court. Thanks to some dim lighting, a stoic set and some Instagram effects, we look kinda like we are running the Salem Witch Trials. Except I don't think they served beer at those.

That's Tim and I in the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment