Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Alaka-Spam!!

Okay, my Spam is just getting weird now. I am used to mountains of non-relevant, useless and potentially malevolent emails clogging up my Spam folder or finding their way into my inbox. Get rich quick scams, male enhancement solutions, snoring cures, auto finders, loan approvals... you name it, I've seen it, blocked it and deleted it all.

But this was a new one. A Love Spell. Wow. My Spam has suddenly taken a mystical turn. 

I have one question. Are the voodoo dolls, cauldrons and "eye of newt" included or do they cost extra? (That's how they getcha.)

I wonder what other sorcery my inbox might conjure up next... Invisibility? Super strength? X-Ray vision? All I have to do is have the courage to click on that link. 

Problem is, I don't think there is an incantation powerful enough to ward off all of the evil pop-up ads, viruses and scams that I am sure will magically appear on my computer once I let that first Love Spell rabbit out of the hat. 

Sorry Love Spell people, I am using my magic cursor and making your Spam disappear.
Alakazam!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment