Monday, May 14, 2012

#BluhmonFallon - A Live Social Media Case Study


Have you seen Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers on YouTube, playing great songs while driving around in their van? If not, check it out. Great, huh?



Now here is my recent appearance on 10 Minute Strategy with Peter Propp. Peter and I have started a grassroots movement to get singer Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers on the Jimmy Fallon Show. It's a combination of our fondness for the band and our proclivity for social media. Let's see if we can make this happen. Check out the article at 10 Minute Strategy and the video below.

You can join out Facebook page and tweet about it using hashtag: #bluhmonfallon and let Jimmy know at @jimmyfallon

10 Minute Strategy: BluhmOnFallon, a Live Social Media Case Study: In this episode of 10MinuteStrategy, I’m bringing back Jack Campisi, who was one of the first people I interviewed when I started this video...

No comments:

Post a Comment